Scott T33S tuner cards

Scott T33S tuner cards

Postby funflyer » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:54 am

Hi all,

I acquired a Scott T33S a couple of years ago and am trying to get it refurbished/brought up to spec. It uses punch cards for tuning, but of course , they are no longer available. If anyone has access to these cards, I would be greatly indebted if I could get a photocopy or real-size scan of one so I could replicate some more to make the tuner fully functional.

Thanks,

Funflyer (Chris S)
funflyer
Knobber

Re: Scott T33S tuner cards

Postby doomlord_uk » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:12 am

Never heard of such a thing, but it sounds really cool!

Good luck with your quest. Isn't Scott a US company? You might get much better luck on a US vintage forum. However I note there are images at least on the TVK page and if you could estimate the size of the card and location of the holes you could probably hack some up yourself.

The only image I could find on GIS:

Those cards look a bit different from the ones on TVK's page, but I'm guessing that's the US (non-S) model?
doomlord_uk

Postby Axel » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:34 pm

The Stereomaster 433 is the T33S predecessor : not the same preset cards and a 100% USA development.
The T33S was a German item : HH Scott had been bought by EAD in Germany in 1973 and SYMA was its distributor but in fact more than that - the S in T33S stands for... SYMA.

PM sent for possible help.
Axel
Founders

Postby panoplia » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:45 pm

You're not the only one...

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/archiv ... 17223.html

might be of some help
panoplia
Knobber

Return to Components